Looking for a motivated CDL class A Tanker/Hazmat Driver
Local driving M-F 8-5 must be flexible on hours if there is an on call situation.
Starting Pay- $18.00-$20.00 depending on experience
If you possess all of these qualities, we would like to get you started.
- Must be professional
- Have one or more years verifiable tanker driving experience
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics through use of the Smith System principles
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction or 1 accident may be considered)
- Are able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test, road test)
- CDL Class A license with Tanker endorsements
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat endorsements within 60 days of hire date
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.